When Christian Louboutin has a birthday, he generally over-consume cake, champagne, and well just about everything. Especially cake though. Luckily for us, the man behind the red-soled wonders, Christian Louboutin, has created a glorious capsule collection to celebrate the shoe fashion label’s 20th Anniversary. We eat, and he designs. What a team we make. Made up of twenty pairs of shoes and six bags, the collection will be available exclusively at a pop up store in Selfridges from 27th February, and then at the Christian Louboutin boutiques from March. Who’s betting Loub-lover Blake Lively will have first dibs? Have a scroll through the Gallery to see what treats lay in wait.
1. Bow Bow Bow: Pretty bows, ankle straps and navy. Oh Christian you’ve done it again.
2. Pensee: Hooray for Grazia Yellow! THE colour of the season, not that we’re biased. And the lady-like Pensee style is right on trend too.
3. Artemis: Hot pink is one of our colours to watch for the season. This Artemis bag will transition any wintery wardrobe pieces right into Spring.
4. Alta Dentelle: This is a naughty knee-high number with more pretty hot pink.
5. LOVE: The lady-like Love shoes…nothing says I Love You quite like a pair of these!
6. Le Modele Neuron: Leaving the best ’til last, Le Modele Neuron is our ideal “Everyday” shoe. There is nothing in our wardrobe that this wouldn’t look PERFECT for Christian Louboutin’s Gorgeous Capsule Collection For His 20th Anniversary. ©graziadaily.co.uk
- Shoe Loubi Fab: Christian Louboutin Volpi Poppi d’Orsay Pump (fortyoneplease.wordpress.com)
- Splurge of the Week:Christian Louboutin Roxanne Shoulder Bag (thesmartstylist.com)