Blanc De Blancs
July 21, 2012
©ourtesy of We are so Droeë
Publication: How To Spend It July 2012
Model: Alyona Subbotina
Photographer: Jenny Hands
Fashion Editor: Damian Foxe
- Trend Alert: Blanc de Blanc (fabsugar.com)
ArtiS Beauty Blogroll Costume fashion Fashion design fashion illustration FashionXclusive FilmXclusive Global Global Trends Help Sources Holla Hollywood italian vogue London Los Angeles Makeup & Hair Milan New York City On The Road Paris Photography Runways Shared Speak out Stage/Broadway TV Uncategorized Video
Academy Award actor Alexander McQueen anna wintour Art Arts Arts and Entertainment Bergdorf Goodman British Fashion Council burberry Business Canada celebrity Chanel Christian Dior Clothing Costume costume designer Design Designer drawings by fashion designers Dress Edith Head elie saab Fashion Fashion design fashion designer fashion designers Fashion illustration fashion model Fashion photography Fashion week Florence Golden Globe Award Haute couture high fashion hollywood Japan Fashion Week John Galliano kanye west Karl Lagerfeld Lady Gaga Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts london London Fashion Week Los Angeles Louis Vuitton marc jacobs menswear Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2012 Metropolitan Museum of Art Michael Kors milan milan fashion week models naomi campbell New York New York City New York Fashion Week nyc Paris Paris Fashion Week Photography PRABAL GURUNG Prada runway shows Sarah Burton Shopping Stella McCartney supermodel Toronto united states Versace vogue
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/OS15aMLo 5 hours ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2Vp3cvny5 5 hours ago
- Harper’s Bazaar China December Issue ©ourtesy of bit.ly/19FOgVK fb.me/2hwcAipod 5 hours ago
- Thairine Garcia by Gui Paganini for Harper’s Bazaar Brazil Nov 2013 ©ourtesy of bit.ly/19FOaxt fb.me/2GRY41SDf 5 hours ago
- #Missoni ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1gnHEnl fb.me/6r0y87vcr 5 hours ago
- Pre Fall 2014 #PamelaRoland ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1fm5agL fb.me/PFrVSe5h 5 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Foster, Author and Speaker
- Cats In Your Pants
- This Ruthless World
- The Life and Times of Nathan Badley...
- share a bit of love
- Gerbil News Network
- My Takes
- I Kissed My Date Goodnight
- Ally Lister || Flowers
- the beauty of transport
- Textbook Pillow
- gairnet provides: press of blll
- burns the fire
- ten minutes hate
|malinsophia on Pattern Play in Paper Mag…|
|Miss Lauren Marie on ALPHADI, Dakar Fashion We…|
|Wolldecke on Schiaparelli & Prada at…|
|designermode on Fall Fashion LA’s Present…|
|Fashion Week “delive… on Fashion Week “deliv…|
- 25,011 hits
Recent Posts: fernOnline blog speaks
Follow TwitterMy Tweets
- Psychologist Who Helped Teen Get Probation After Killing 4 In Drunk Driving Accident Defends 'Affluenza' Diagnosis
- Washington State Trooper Suspended For 4 Days After Causing Three-Vehicle Traffic Crash
- WHERE ARE THEY NOW: The 21 Most Influential Former Beauty Queens
- Secretary Kerry Warns State Of Texas Over Plan To Execute Mexican Citizen
- Check Out The Virtual Reality Headset That Just Raised $75 Million In Funding
- Arizona Police Officer Resigns After Investigation Finds She's Living In The US Illegally
- Famous Fashion Illustrators
- Famous Icons of Fashion
- Fashion Jobs
- Fashion Links
- Fashion Schools
- Film Jobs
- Group Organizations
- Hot Links
- Latest fashion press releases
- Men of 2010
- News items
- Runway 2012
- Shows 2011-2012
- Sponsor Links
- Sponsor Links
- Students Corner
- Terms & Privacy
- Trade Shows
- A TV Show That Isn’t Made of Whole Cloth“The Fashion Fund” is a TV show the aims to present an authentic competition.
- A Familiar Look From 2(x)istOn Thursday night before an enthusiastic and largely male crowd whose own six-pack days seemed well behind them, 2(x)ist showed its spring 2014 collection.
- Further Thoughts From ParisParis Fashion Week included so many designers that it was nearly impossible to cover them all. But – forgive the lateness – there were a few still deserving of shout-outs.
- Why Fashion Films Are Usually CartoonsFashion may be a great subject for film, but so far no one has been able to get beyond caricature. The latest example: “House of Versace,” on Lifetime.
- Saint Laurent Drops a Retailer in T-Shirt FlapSarah Andelman, the creative director and an owner of Colette, said that Saint Laurent had informed her that it was severing ties with her Paris store, one of the most influential independent retailers in the world.
- A Vivier Shoe Retrospective, Buckles and AllRoger Vivier, the designer shoe label that made buckles a fashion statement, is the subject of a new retrospective at the Palais de Tokyo.
- A Noticeable Thawing at Saint LaurentThe mood at Hedi Slimane’s spring showing on Monday night was decidedly less hostile than in the past, both from the perspective of the audience and, it would appear, that of the designer.
- Elements: Volume at Paris Fashion WeekExplore various interpretations of volume in our latest Elements video out of Paris Fashion Week
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly … and the BeautifulWhile preparing for his spring show on Monday, Fausto Puglisi took a moment to answer some questions at the Ungaro studio on the Avenue Montaigne.
- Paris Fashion Week Elements | SilhouetteIn the latest Elements video, explore the many silhouettes at Paris Fashion Week.