Michael Pitt Takes It To ‘Prada’
‘Broadway Empire’ heartthrob Michael Pitt lends his charm to the Prada Spring/Summer 2012 Menswear campaign. The 30-year-old actor stars in the Golden Age of Hollywood-themed campaign, referencing the celluloid iconography of the Italian brand’s Spring/Summer 2012 Womenswear campaign. Photographed by David Sims, Michael with his slicked back sun-kissed locks, portrays the quintessential Prada self-reflective introvert, the humorous farceur, the rock star as well as the playboy in the cinematic art. – – See more Pics of Michael CLICK :: 2011 – ©ourtesy of Papiki
- Link Time: Michael Pitt For Prada, Princess Diana’s Dresses Go on Display, and More (fabsugar.com)
- The New Face of Prada Menswear: Michael Pitt! (stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com)
- #Prada ad. 80’s ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1fm794N fb.me/1aJB1uuUn 19 hours ago
- #LouisVuitton ad Spring/Summer 2013 ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1f0ommd fb.me/6jAWrkjjx 19 hours ago
- ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1fm6Maj fb.me/2AJCznKuZ 19 hours ago
- #LouisVuitton campaign, a/w 2012 ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1f0ommd fb.me/2bPMESvlL 19 hours ago
- ©Hennadiy Kvasov Studio ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1fm6gcr fb.me/27XSArqI7 19 hours ago
- #PacoPeregrin ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1fm63WM fb.me/2SzIhZnpN 19 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Foster, Author and Speaker
- Cats In Your Pants
- This Ruthless World
- The Life and Times of Nathan Badley...
- share a bit of love
- Gerbil News Network
- My Takes
- I Kissed My Date Goodnight
- Ally Lister || Flowers
- the beauty of transport
- Textbook Pillow
- gairnet provides: press of blll
- burns the fire
- ten minutes hate
|malinsophia on Pattern Play in Paper Mag…|
|Miss Lauren Marie on ALPHADI, Dakar Fashion We…|
|Wolldecke on Schiaparelli & Prada at…|
|designermode on Fall Fashion LA’s Present…|
|Fashion Week “delive… on Fashion Week “deliv…|
- 25,011 hits
Recent Posts: fernOnline blog speaks
Follow TwitterMy Tweets
- As Competitors Stumble, Nimble Storage Goes Public On Friday
- Twitter Guts Its Block Feature: 'Block' No Longer Stops People From Seeing Your Tweets (TWTR)
- VANGUARD: These Four Simple Principles Can Put Investors On The Path To Success
- Why The AP Risked Exposing An American CIA Agent Missing In Iran
- Protesters in Ukraine Have A Secret Weapon That Keeps Them Chanting Deep Into The Night
- Why Afghanistan Is Such A Mess, In Two Unanswered Questions
- Famous Fashion Illustrators
- Famous Icons of Fashion
- Fashion Jobs
- Fashion Links
- Fashion Schools
- Film Jobs
- Group Organizations
- Hot Links
- Latest fashion press releases
- Men of 2010
- News items
- Runway 2012
- Shows 2011-2012
- Sponsor Links
- Sponsor Links
- Students Corner
- Terms & Privacy
- Trade Shows
- A TV Show That Isn’t Made of Whole Cloth“The Fashion Fund” is a TV show the aims to present an authentic competition.
- A Familiar Look From 2(x)istOn Thursday night before an enthusiastic and largely male crowd whose own six-pack days seemed well behind them, 2(x)ist showed its spring 2014 collection.
- Further Thoughts From ParisParis Fashion Week included so many designers that it was nearly impossible to cover them all. But – forgive the lateness – there were a few still deserving of shout-outs.
- Why Fashion Films Are Usually CartoonsFashion may be a great subject for film, but so far no one has been able to get beyond caricature. The latest example: “House of Versace,” on Lifetime.
- Saint Laurent Drops a Retailer in T-Shirt FlapSarah Andelman, the creative director and an owner of Colette, said that Saint Laurent had informed her that it was severing ties with her Paris store, one of the most influential independent retailers in the world.
- A Vivier Shoe Retrospective, Buckles and AllRoger Vivier, the designer shoe label that made buckles a fashion statement, is the subject of a new retrospective at the Palais de Tokyo.
- A Noticeable Thawing at Saint LaurentThe mood at Hedi Slimane’s spring showing on Monday night was decidedly less hostile than in the past, both from the perspective of the audience and, it would appear, that of the designer.
- Elements: Volume at Paris Fashion WeekExplore various interpretations of volume in our latest Elements video out of Paris Fashion Week
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly … and the BeautifulWhile preparing for his spring show on Monday, Fausto Puglisi took a moment to answer some questions at the Ungaro studio on the Avenue Montaigne.
- Paris Fashion Week Elements | SilhouetteIn the latest Elements video, explore the many silhouettes at Paris Fashion Week.