NYC: Bridal Fashion Week
One of the Looks included “The Kate Middleton Effect“: designers showed 3/4 sleeves that featured the demure look of the classic Duchess of Cambridge’s now-famous Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen frock, though Lhuillier, at least, told us that she has been doing sleeves for several seasons–”long before Kate wore them!” – - take a Look at lots more Brides Dresses HERE
- PHOTOGRAPHY: Where Children Sleep by James Mollison wp.me/p3L1FZ-1rH 3 hours ago
- Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 Photo by Giovanni Giannoni ©ourtesy of bit.ly/1gpGgQi fb.me/6xiLd377J 3 hours ago
- NELSON MANDELA: Maya Angelou's Testament to Our "Mandiba". wp.me/p3L1FZ-1rw 4 hours ago
- I posted 5 photos on Facebook in the album "Steven Meisel shoot for Italian Vogue" fb.me/2arFcHHrA 15 hours ago
- #DevonAoki ©ourtesy of bit.ly/18TBWGU fb.me/30Y68kR5Z 15 hours ago
- RELAX it's #VALENTINO ©ourtesy of bit.ly/18LAqn3 fb.me/2BBO3NTSf 15 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- Pamela Foster, Author and Speaker
- Cats In Your Pants
- This Ruthless World
- The Life and Times of Nathan Badley...
- share a bit of love
- Gerbil News Network
- My Takes
- I Kissed My Date Goodnight
- Ally Lister || Flowers
- the beauty of transport
- Textbook Pillow
- gairnet provides: press of blll
- burns the fire
- ten minutes hate
|malinsophia on Pattern Play in Paper Mag…|
|Miss Lauren Marie on ALPHADI, Dakar Fashion We…|
|Wolldecke on Schiaparelli & Prada at…|
|designermode on Fall Fashion LA’s Present…|
|Fashion Week “delive… on Fashion Week “deliv…|
- 25,010 hits
Recent Posts: fernOnline blog speaks
Follow TwitterMy Tweets
- These 7 Charts Show How American Health Has Changed Since The 90s
- Do Yourself A Favor And Outsource Christmas
- How Fox News Reporter Jana Winter's Life Was Turned Upside Down — For Just Doing Her Job
- HOUSE OF THE DAY: Eccentric Billionaire David Murdock Is Selling His Bel Air Mansion For $30 Million
- CTO Leaves Newly Public Cloud Company Violin Memory, And Lawsuits Are Flying (VMEM)
- The Presidential Selfie Is A Much Bigger Deal Than People Realize
- Famous Fashion Illustrators
- Famous Icons of Fashion
- Fashion Jobs
- Fashion Links
- Fashion Schools
- Film Jobs
- Group Organizations
- Hot Links
- Latest fashion press releases
- Men of 2010
- News items
- Runway 2012
- Shows 2011-2012
- Sponsor Links
- Sponsor Links
- Students Corner
- Terms & Privacy
- Trade Shows
- A TV Show That Isn’t Made of Whole Cloth“The Fashion Fund” is a TV show the aims to present an authentic competition.
- A Familiar Look From 2(x)istOn Thursday night before an enthusiastic and largely male crowd whose own six-pack days seemed well behind them, 2(x)ist showed its spring 2014 collection.
- Further Thoughts From ParisParis Fashion Week included so many designers that it was nearly impossible to cover them all. But – forgive the lateness – there were a few still deserving of shout-outs.
- Why Fashion Films Are Usually CartoonsFashion may be a great subject for film, but so far no one has been able to get beyond caricature. The latest example: “House of Versace,” on Lifetime.
- Saint Laurent Drops a Retailer in T-Shirt FlapSarah Andelman, the creative director and an owner of Colette, said that Saint Laurent had informed her that it was severing ties with her Paris store, one of the most influential independent retailers in the world.
- A Vivier Shoe Retrospective, Buckles and AllRoger Vivier, the designer shoe label that made buckles a fashion statement, is the subject of a new retrospective at the Palais de Tokyo.
- A Noticeable Thawing at Saint LaurentThe mood at Hedi Slimane’s spring showing on Monday night was decidedly less hostile than in the past, both from the perspective of the audience and, it would appear, that of the designer.
- Elements: Volume at Paris Fashion WeekExplore various interpretations of volume in our latest Elements video out of Paris Fashion Week
- The Good, the Bad, the Ugly … and the BeautifulWhile preparing for his spring show on Monday, Fausto Puglisi took a moment to answer some questions at the Ungaro studio on the Avenue Montaigne.
- Paris Fashion Week Elements | SilhouetteIn the latest Elements video, explore the many silhouettes at Paris Fashion Week.